Location: Dublin 4
Are you interested in working for one of the worlds’ most dynamic and forward thinking communications agencies? If so, FleishmanHillard International Communications is looking for an ambitious and highly-motivated client executive to join its expanding brand marketing team in Dublin. With a premium portfolio of clients including Cadbury, Centra, Skoda, Olay, Herbal Essences, The Marker Hotel, Newstalk, Bewley’s and Fitbit, we are looking for a candidate who has a genuine interest in trends, news, current affairs and social media to work alongside our team of passionate communicators.
FleishmanHillard is one of the world’s largest communications agencies, bringing clients fresh thinking, strategic expertise and creative power for authentic, break-through communications. In Dublin, we serve Irish and international clients and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with FleishmanHillard colleagues across EMEA and the US.
We are looking for ambitious candidates keen to develop their career in communications and who have a passion for building, protecting and enhancing the reputation of brands and companies from across the world.
Reporting to Client Manager/Client Director, the ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of one year agency or in-house experience with a focus on brand marketing and consumer products & services
- A relevant third level qualification
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape across all platforms
- Proven experience working across multi-channels including online, traditional and social media
- A real passion for news and current affairs
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and high pressured environment
- The ability to build and maintain key relationships with media, influencers and other relevant third parties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and multi-tasking skills