Location: Dublin 4
Following a number of recent business wins FleishmanHillard International Communications is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated client executive to join its expanding corporate communications and reputation management team in Dublin.
FleishmanHillard is part of one of the world’s largest communications agencies, bringing clients fresh thinking, strategic expertise and creative power for authentic, break-through communications. In Dublin, we serve Irish and international clients and the successful candidate will have the opportunities to work with FleishmanHillard colleagues across EMEA and the US.
We are looking for candidates who are looking to further develop their career in communications and who have a passion for building, protecting and enhancing of reputation of companies from across the world.
Reporting to Client Manager/Client Director, the ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years agency or in-house experience with a focus on corporate communications and reputation management. Public affairs or business-to-business experience would also be an advantage.
- A relevant third level qualification.
- A real passion for news and current affairs.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and high pressure environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape across all platforms and media relations experience.
- The ability to build and maintain key relationships with media/opinion leaders and other relevant third parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.