Apply by: May 21, 2021
Position/title: Client Director
Contract Type: Permanent
How to apply: Please submit your CV with the reference Client Director Role in the subject line to [email protected] by 21st of May 2021.
FleishmanHillard is recruiting a senior communications professional to join its healthcare team. The successful candidate will support corporate communications across a number of global and local healthcare clients including those in the pharmaceutical, health technology and retail sectors.
This senior role would suit an ambitious individual who is keen to operate at the highest levels in communications. Working with the c-suite for top tier firms, the role requires delivery of strategic guidance across a range of topics such as change management, public affairs, media relations and brand.
The candidate will join a high performing team with a collaborative culture. If you are a dynamic individual who is focused on cutting-edge work in an enjoyable environment and would like to work with like-minded people, this role may be for you.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with clients at a leadership level, providing strategic guidance and communications support is essential
- Excellent client relationship skills with a strong track record of delivering strategic communications campaigns
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills who can lead junior colleagues
- Prior experience working at a European and global level is an advantage
- A current affairs addict with a keen eye for the elements of a good news story and an interest in public affairs
- A track record of business development
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector a plus