Apply by: Friday, 8th July 2022
Position/title: Client Manager
Department: Brand Marketing
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Agency Client Manager seeking to further your career in an international agency?
FleishmanHillard’s Brand Marketing team is growing again and we’re on the hunt for outstanding new talent to join us on our mission to deliver exciting, innovative and world bending work!
The opportunity to work on a portfolio of premium Irish brands combined with the experience of being part of international client teams for top global clients gives our team a first-class career experience. Our flexible hybrid working model and tailored training programmes are designed to help you grow both professionally and personally. Our DE&I initiatives and our FH global mission to be the most inclusive agency in the world makes our working environment best in class. Wellness programme support, healthcare insurance, the bike-to-work scheme and the FH Training Academy are available to all employees at FH Dublin.
The successful candidate will join a talented, creative, results-focused team who have come together from an array of different backgrounds and disciplines to create one of the most awarded communications agencies in Ireland. Join us and work across a suite of global and premium Irish companies which include confectionary, FMCG, tech, telecoms, sport, beauty, pharmacy, hospitality and charity sectors.
Sound like you?
The must haves!· A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience – agency preferred but not limited
· Excellent communication skills, particularly strong writing skills
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Knowledge of the Irish media and influencer landscape
· Strong budget development & management skills
· Creative and strategic thinker
· Relevant third level qualification or equivalent work experience
The good-to haves!
· A passion for social media and knowledge of its insights and reporting
· A keen interest in sports or experience working with sports clients or media
The Job itself
· Work with the client lead to interpret briefs and develop creative and strategic plans
· Day-to-day contact with clients
· Influencer Management – Co-ordinate influencer contracts, briefs, activations & reporting
· Manage the effective roll-out of campaigns for clients
· Build relationships with key media
· Analyse coverage and deliver insightful reporting to clients
GET IN TOUCH!
If this sounds like the right next step for you in your career — please submit a CV (and examples of your work if you wish) to gill.ma[email protected] Please title your email ‘CLIENT MANAGER